"Change is only good if it is in the RIGHT direction."
--Winston Churchill
This is the blog of an ordinary married couple who seem to have difficulty in being ordinary. Please join us as we laugh at ourselves and contemplate this world that we live in.

Matt's 30th Birthday


Matt is now officially old! Or so I am saying for the next few weeks while he is 2 years older than me. I am really working on the supportive wife role, I promise!

We had a great time celebrating his B-day at a vacation house that we rented for the weekend at a nearby lake. We spent most of the time boating, fishing, swimming and just relaxing. It was a great weekend & Matt is currently trying to convince me that I want to go back for my B-day!


Swimming was a little scary to be honest. Living in Florida for 3 years has made me very leery of the water because of my constant fear that something is going to eat me because honestly in Florida all the fresh water has gators and all the salt water has sharks. This lake was beautiful but it was quite deep. Just 20-30 feet from shore it would be 200 or more feet deep! As you can tell from the pic Matt took all precautions so that he wouldn't drown! :)




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great trip! I love the safety pic of Matt!

Post a Comment

Click to Follow This Blog


Rest and Relaxation