"Change is only good if it is in the RIGHT direction."
--Winston Churchill
This is the blog of an ordinary married couple who seem to have difficulty in being ordinary. Please join us as we laugh at ourselves and contemplate this world that we live in.

Alabama Driver's License

So finally, I have a beautiful Alabama driver's license. It only required 3 trips to the Licensing office and only 3 hours of my life that I will never get back. I dare to say that it was easier to get a license to practice medicine and prescribe narcotics in this state than it was to get a license to drive. Alabama may be the most backwards place I have ever lived! The oh so pleasant woman working at the Licensing Office in fact told Matt that perhaps he should just move back to Florida when he mentioned that the line at the other office had been over a 2 hour wait. So much for Southern hospitality!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what else about Alabama? Our family dog was killed there when I was a kid. I've always had a grudge about that state. :)

Post a Comment

Click to Follow This Blog


Rest and Relaxation